Valentine's Day Movie Review

Valentine's Day was a movie meant to be watched by couples perhaps. I'm not in a relationship. Friends asked me not to go for the movie as it might recall my sad memory. But I raised up my guts to give it a go. Have a look at how things will look like. This movie was PG13! LOL. Bring along your parents if you're underage. Lots of kissing, hugging, doing naughty things, holding hands, dancing, and even some related sex scene in this movie. WTF? It really reminds me of the old time! Shitz, fcuk. Should have listened to my friend's advice. A [3/5] from me. =.=


Synopsis: Couples in Las Vegas are having some relationship trouble among themselves. Some are having a 3rd party involvement, some are not committed into a relationship, some are gay, some hates Valentine's Day and even some couple who planned for their 1st sex. Some broke up with their partner and gets a new partner immediately. Wasn't that amazing? WTF??~~

Release Date: 11 February 2010
Language: English
Genre: Comedy
Running Time: 2 hour 5 minutes
Director: Garry Marshall
Cast: Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Topher Grace, Jessica Elba, Emma Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Queen Latifah.

~ a.k.a. ICEMAN ~

2 comments:

Daidi said...

Budak tak dengar cakap!

ICEMAN said...

I like ar! :p