2010 Chinese Horoscope


Recall my previous post which I said that I do not believe in all those Chinese Feng Shui things? Ehem:- Think twice. It was kinda accurate. Wow. Am I serious? I believe in all those 38 things? It was kinda true for my case. Dear all my Dragonicazzz please pay attention to it. Contact Joey Yap or Lilian Too for help! LOL

Ex 1: 2008 Feng Shui master on TV said that I was going to met some accidents throughout the year. It was damn true when the shuttle bus I took crashed with another car twice. Not enough prove? Here comes another one, I crashed with another car when I was on a plan for shopping.

Ex 2: 2008 Feng Shui SI FU oso said that I was having a blossom romance year. It's true when I started this relationship with her on February. Lovely~

Ex 3: 2009 Feng Shui said that my romance of the year was on the tip of the mountain. A blow from the wind ends it all. Has to pray for God to save the relationship. And I did not even give a damn on it. Until the day I broke up with her in last July. Coincidence? I don't think so...

Ex 4: 2010 said that I was having the busiest year ahead of me. Yes, I'm undergoing my FYP under two biggest guy in the University. Full of stress, deadlines and expectations from both of my respected ones.

Ex5: 2010 was not a really good year in health for the dragons. I coughed more than one month. And my nose ran away from me since a long time ago. Ah Chiu~~~ (Come back wherever you are)

Ex6 : Dragons are having some rocky situations in term of romance. This one wasn't really proven yet. I'm still waiting for my miracle to show up in front of me. So far, no target yet. @.@

Believe it or not? We'll see how thing goes...

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

9 comments:

TC said...

make police report on ur lost nose eh. after 24 hours lost, police can take action to try to call it back hahahahaha :D

ICEMAN said...

I whispered from 16th floor just now! Seems like no response. I'm going to the nearest police station soon. Get me a map pls

TC said...

u need to whisper a little louder. ur nose don't have ears! go use google map. search for the directions to go to ur nose heheheeee :)

ICEMAN said...

u trust all this shitzz?

TC said...

No wor, i don't. I trust that God has a plan for each of us, and it just happened to coincide at some parts. (:

ICEMAN said...

Ceh! Macam betul saja... But i oso not trusting it 100%. just use it as some advice. LOL

TC said...

LOL. Ask them to bring back your nose to you. 2010 was a good year for your nose. It reunited the nose with its owner. :D

ICEMAN said...

LOL! Found MJ's nose when I'm walking at the sidewalk y'day. Consider find a new nose or not ?

TC said...

Try fix it on to see if it matches hahahahaha. If can then just use it, he doesn't need it anymore hahahaha. XD