Save The Last Chance For Me

Today was CHO 15 : Chap Goh Meh! It signifies the end of the 2010 CNY. :(


I woke up early in the morning looking at my Daily Schedule. Wow! It was a busy event-packed day. Not much time to touch my PE textbook. Gotta hurry up and get ready to challenge the day with craziness.

12.00 am : Lou Sang with KK and sis
13.30 pm : Bai Nian @ KK's house
17.00 pm : Visit aunt's house
18.00 pm : Photo-shooting event
19:00 : Steamboat at BBQ Plaze

Lou Sang at Sakae Sushi.
I still feels that Sushi King's Lou Sang is nicer!

Sis told me that today happens to be Chinese Valentine's Day! What a coincidence? Western Valentine's day falls on the 1st day of CNY, and the Chinese fall on the last day of CNY! I wonder how many years we need to wait for both Big Day falling on the same date and day~~

Visiting KK's house was SO SO! This fellow doesn't allow us to go into his room. Duno what the hell he hiding back the door? Mermaid ar? Have a great time PS-ing @ his house and became a monkey when I saw the garden near his house. LOL!

Monkey Act 1
Monkey Act 2
Monkey launched up to the moon! (U'll be missed)
Monkey PS-ing (Tom & Jerry)
BBQ Plaza Steamboat wasn't nice at all!
Photo-shooting event was fun. I got some new ideas on taking photos. I'll do it again next time as the time today wasn't sufficient. Searching for more beautiful places to take photo and learning how to take touching photos. Anyhow, when I went home, I thought of an idea of taking a picture. See below:
Remember this BIG EYE + LONG TAIL cutie? Yeap yeap! It's Miaow Mii! I was so freak-out when I took this picture. Afraid that my Miaow Mii jumps from 16th floor. It signifies lots of things. Miaow Mii waiting for his owner to come back? Miaow Mii hoping for something to happen? Miaow Mii wants to jump? I donno! =.= Cough Cough! Time for medicine~~

~ Happy Chinese Valentine's Day! ~

Save the last dance chance for me!
~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

13 comments:

Simon Lim said...

Wait wait wait! Wait ur head la. Cont ur life la....

ICEMAN said...

=.= Continue-ing ar! Can't u see?

Anonymous said...

The roller coaster picture looks amazing.

What shutter speed and aperture u use when u capture this picture? Any flash used? How bout a tripod?

ICEMAN said...

Thx! I've been waited for it for more than 30 minutes.

Shutter speed: 1/40
Aperture: 8
Flash: Yes
Tripod: Nope

Anonymous said...

Wow. It was amazing that you can hold your camera in a still position when u took this picture. Great technique used.

ICEMAN said...

U can adjust the shutter speed to avoid hand-shake! And lean on smtg when u take fast moving photos. =)

Anonymous said...

Oh I see! Are you taking degree in photography courses? Your skills are impressive. Not much young guys know photography nowadays. Nice meeting you

ICEMAN said...

Aikz! Nope. I'm doing my Mechatronic Engineering Degree courses. There is lot of guys holding SLR camera nowadays wut. Where got not much? Can easily find one when you go town.

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry young man. I'm not staying in Malaysia. U could hardly find a serious photographer in North Carol!

ICEMAN said...

O my... How did u get to know my blog? May I know wut is your name?

Anonymous said...

Ericcson Montago yr 28. I found your blog from my mate. She is from Malaysia

ICEMAN said...

Wow. Thx thx. Keep in touch bro! I gtg

~ See ya

Anonymous said...

Felt sorry for your partner who left. Keep your eyes open for the future. You might get your miracle as u said. Bye

:- Eric