Japanese Buffet Tenji

Tenji!!! We made it!
Start-up with some appetiza!

Yay! Finally I'm Tenji-ed. It has been the best weekend for me as I did gained a few months of baby (Tummy) and craved for lots of nice goodie foodies throughout the weekend including 3-consecutive sushi days, Dragon-I, Big Fish Head, and Tenji! Oh yeah, I'm on HEAVEN!

No matter how far it is, how hard to reach there, how expensive it is... I've made it to there (Tenji) anyway. 1st glimpse of the Solaris Kl gives me this special feel that I'm in another country. Shouting: Get d hell outta d car, I'm starving!

Romance in the air

Once I get in there, the surrounding of the restaurant didn't disappoints me at all. It was indeed romantic but unfortunately, I went there with peoples older than me. No more romance! Looking at the foods there makes me roar like an elephant, jump like a tiger, and bark like a monkey! Behave please!

The 1st thing I did was to get some cool pics before I start hunting for foods. Scroll down ur little mice to have a peek at those pics... Hunting of foods begun. Our table are full of foods. I was wondering why d hell are we taking so much foods? PIAK (Wacked)! We are here to eat! I almost forgotten that. There were indeed lots of foods but not every single thing there is nice. I've given them a [3.5/5] for them. I would still prefer Jogoya for the next buffet!

Some refreshments after settling down!

Deserts and refreshments!

Sushi's rolling on the bench..

Raw Oysters + Limes + Tobbasco = Delicious

Cooked or raw ?

Pot on ice!

Desserts of the Choc Fountain


Crave for more pics? Click on Galley. Thankx dude...


~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Hope to go soon

ICEMAN said...

Thanks! Worth it to try...

TC said...

monkeys bark wan meh? hehehehe

ICEMAN said...

Yeah... haha

Melissa said...

Where is this place?

ICEMAN said...

Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant
Lot L-01-01, SohoKL,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
No 2, Jalan Solaris, 50480 KL.

Reservation Hotline:
1700 80 1818

http://www.tenji.com.my/map.html