Happy Tiger Year 2010

Tak Dong Chiang!

Tak Dong Chinag!
Tak Dong Chiang Chiang Chiang!

Wishing everyone a Happy "Woo Hoo" Year ahead of 2010! It's always good to see malls, houses, and streets being make-uped to give us a more to CNY feel ~ Cool ~ Flinging and splurging moneys on CNY clothes and preparation of it doesn't hurt at all caz it only happens once a year... Agree? I hereby to console everyone not to feel sad if you donated lots of ur wealth or funds to the shopping malls... Caz I, myself donated a big amount too... T.T
Who says CNY do only have Lion Dance Performance? See wut I've got here, a traditional Tiger Dance Performance. It's great that they brought something new this year. Let's hope that I'm lucky enough to catch them jumping up and down the jongs during this CNY!

Worries about your zodiac luckiness towards the tiger year??? Den you should pay more attention to Joey Yap! You could catch him LIVE on MyFm , ASTRO Wah Lai Toi and even buy a book from him if you are so superstitious. I do not really believe on all this shitzzz... So, don't ask me for comments...

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~


5 comments:

Grace Chia said...

I thought it's Joey Yap?

ICEMAN said...

Ya meh? I oso duno o @.@

Anonymous said...

I saw the tigers at the Tiger Beer Event few weeks ago

ICEMAN said...

Oh! I didn't join the event... Totally dissapointed T.T

ICEMAN said...

Argh! I missed a Woo Hoo performance at Taman Segar Jaya today! Shitz Shitz Shitz. T.T