True Legend "蘇乞兒" Movie Review


8 movie was released on February 11th. 4 down, and 4 more to go. This movie "蘇乞兒" was about action and those Chinese Kung Fu flying from tree to trees ~~ Huat arrr. Although it wasn't my first choice when I walked into the cinema, I prefer some stupid funny CNY movies though. Anyhow, I give it a try since Jay's fans told me that it was nice. Concluding that, this movie was not bad after all. Giving it a [4/5] :p

Synopsis: A Jeneral (Su Chan) from the army was promoted to hold the position of Gabenor but he given out his ambition in order to live happily with his wife and children. He promoted this position to his wife's brother. Although he was out of the troop, he did practice his martial arts though. 5 years passed, and his wife's brother went back to visit him and revenged on his father's death while kidnapped Su Chan's son. Su Chan trained very hard in the forest with the God (Jay) in the forest and he gets the status of "蘇乞兒".

Release Date: 11 February 2010
Language: Mandarin
Genre: Action, Adventure
Running Time: 1 hour 58 minutes
Director: WoPing Yuen
Cast: Jay Chou, Michelle Yeoh, Andy On, Cung Le, David Carradine, Vincent Chiu, Zhou Xun

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~



13 comments:

Grace Chia said...

Same rating from me

Joshua said...

Ey, nice ar tis movie?

ICEMAN said...

Ey... Read d post la... Miaow

Cheng Yee said...

Thi movie isn't on screen in Aus! Argh~ Hate it

ICEMAN said...

Oh dear! Why issit so? Every cinema oso not showing? Buy DVD watch at home lor. Or else, buy yourself a ticket to KL watch here. Haha

Cheng Yee said...

Buy me pirated DVDs :p

ICEMAN said...

Really? Wan ar? I'll bring u on May if u really wan

Emily Hon said...

Y is it so hard to drop a comment huh? This movie wasn't on screen in Pennsylvania too. I wan a DVD also. Haha

Cheng Yee said...

Ya lor. Your stupid blog very hard to post comment. :(

TC said...

It isn't on screen at my house too. I wan a DVD too hahahaha. Meow (:

ICEMAN said...

I think I better delete this post liau. Many ppl taking advantage from me. =( Got hard to post meh? Very easy for me wor

TC said...

HAHAHAHA. It's not hard for me to post. Normal lo. (:

ICEMAN said...

Ya lor! Where got hard? It's damn easy :p