Be my Valentine 2010


Anyone of you remembers this ring? Yeap, it's mine! It has followed me for a year and a half! Bringing me lots of sweetness and bitterness. However, it ended up buried inside the box placed in my closet since last summer. All the memories are still fresh in my mind. It happened as this was the journey that HE (God) wants us to be. I obeyed!

Six months. A total of six months. Grew up was what I benefited along this six months. I might have looked different now, I might act different now, I might think differently now, but there is one thing I did not change. I'm still having the same old cardiac. Although being sexier day by day. XD

Twenty-ten valentine was a special one as it crashes with the Chinese New Year! Peoples questioned me how do I celebrate it this year? What plan do I hv as I'm the so called "Master in Strategy Planning"? What crazy little plan are you on this year? I answered: Nothing special... I'm still in the process of learning to be a good BF for my partner.

Well, that was my Valentine's + CNY.

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

19 comments:

Daphnie90 said...

B strong bro!
There are many pretty gals waiting ahead of u!
Happy CNY
^.^

TC said...

sexier backside hahaha! but it's good to learn, though not always through the happiest of ways. =p

ICEMAN said...

Learning in College is boring!
But learning and understanding a relationship is important. =P

TC said...

learn with rambut telinga =D

Mr. Phoo said...

Ey Bro!
People makes history, and it all depends to you in creating a mystery!

+U+U

Angelia Sophia said...

Ur true valentine is coming soon!
Stay cool on this period~:

ICEMAN said...

Mr Phoo: Nice line! I like it

Sophia: Hopefully ~

Bryan said...

Hey I remembered the ring! U used to put it on ur necklace rite? Forget bout the past. Keep moving on to pursue an even better quality of life.

Sharon88 said...

So touching!

ICEMAN said...

Bryan: Kidnap sheep for me for a better life

Sharon: My post touched u? Which part? Joking only. Don take it seriously. LOL

Amanda said...

There is always some memories which was meant to be unforgeable. Try to dissolve them and accept the fact which has already happened. If you fell like can't stand on it:-

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Take care buddy

Simon Lim said...

Believe in Him and let Him guide you through the rest of your journey. May God bless you. Cheer up buddy!

ICEMAN said...

Yea. Believing on Him. :)

Chew Sin Yee said...

I love your pic. You must be fallen deep into the relationship. The picture show lots of thing. I can see it. >.<

ICEMAN said...

Thx for liking it.
7 months ago, I'm really into the relationship deeply.
7 months passed, no no! It's a history and I'm getting ready to move forward.

Dark horse said...

Ey ham sip zai.
Fun siu hoi ar?
Mau song sim... SDK many leng lui... HAHA

ICEMAN said...

Gu 9 lau... I where got ham sip oh. Break last yr edi la. Who d hell r u?

Dark horse said...

Wu lin mah oh! Ci pet. Mong ki hoi ngai ar? Yiu mau gau cho! o0o

ICEMAN said...

Who oh? Really no idea who u are. Wu Lin Mah! Nice name though