I Grew Up

Hey buddies, thanks for all the encouraging words that you guy presents me. Remember that I've a snappy mood in the previous post? Saying that I still missed all those days, sounded regretful, wishing for a time machine, memories are still flying here n there and all those shitzzz.

The broken heart of mine is now recovering. There:- See the pic, full of stitches and plasters. Thank you very much for guiding me through! All those sleepless nights will end soon, all those moody face of mine shall change soon. Let's face the journey of life in a different perspective. You'll never know seeing things in a different way might ends up with something special.

Wut I'll do now is to focus all my attention in making this FYP done in the proposed time. And then finish up this last 8 subjects properly without failing any. Take more nice photos. My 2nd job, a photographer. Girls? Depends on Him. Still lots to learn from ~~ Time flies ~~

a.k.a ICEMAN

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Now that sounds like a more happier guy to me. Gambateh la Big Boy!

Sharon88 said...

I'm so touched by your words

ICEMAN said...

Thx

Anonymous said...

the broken heart, even though is sealed, but look, it's still incomplete, the scar left behind

ICEMAN said...

The scar there symbolize the moments that seems unforgettable. I'll remain there for long though. May I know who r u?

Samantha said...

Get over it and face the world in great opportunities.

Warren Chua said...

Although your heart was not healed incompletely, I believe someday, somehow, sometime, it will be cured. Give yourself sometime to grow up and see the world in a different angle. It might be useful for u.

ICEMAN said...

Yea. I'm trying my best to get over it asap. Time is what I need after all...

Dwanson said...

You'll be ok soon my fren! Stay cool

ICEMAN said...

In fact, I'm alr ok I think! Thx to the Him who whispered near my ear that night. I know what I've to do now.. Hehe. Stay cool bro

Edmond said...

Good luck bro! Take more nice photo. U can do it!