National Zoo

As promised, I won't let this 7 days pass and goes silently. And here comes my day-2 attempt "To the National Zoo". Smelling all the adorable shitz again, yuckz! This trip wasn't my call. I'm juz a by passer who was invited to celebrate Mr. Phoor's birthday in the zoo @.@! Why not? What I've is time and a camera is all I need to capture all the moments. Whee~

Entrance fee to the Zoo is RM 20 plus RM 5 for the butterfly park! Once I step my foot outta the car! Those amazing PARFUM of the animals came straight to my nose. Great! Forget bout those smells, wut's important is to spot some wild Lion King! I was really %$#* disappointed as there were not even a cat inside there. Nvm, I'll try to spot smtg special to take a shot. And the pic up there was my pic of the day. (Spidy caught a its prey).

Under the hot sun with not much species to glance with, I'm fed up! Wait, hold on! I saw smtg! Walking nearer & nearer to the habitat of it. I was amazed to saw this huge thing sitting on the floor playing with dried grass! Phewit~ You're definitely sexy. Even sexier than Megane Fox!

Beside the habitat of the sexy babe is the stupid annoying baboons. What they do up the hut there was licking each other's big butt! I really felt like going inside to slap them one by one or else whack them with my camera. Really annoying seeing them enjoying so much.

Anyhow, it was great to have so much fun with all those (graduating-soon) friends! Will really miss u guys when you'll left. Sob sob!


~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

4 comments:

Sathiyaa said...

That fat monkey is so cute

michael said...

a-19-01 gathering at the zoo ar?

Anonymous said...

Yea... great

ICEMAN said...

There are even cuter baboons in there. juz like michael and mr phoor