A Nightmare On Elm Street Movie Review

One, two... Freddy's coming for you
Three, four... Better lock your door
Five, six... Grab your crucifix
Seven, eight... Gonna stay up late
Nine, ten... Never sleep again!

Yee haaa! Juz the lyrics makes me freak out! Don't you dare to fall asleep as Freddy is on his way to seek for his revenge. As usual, horror type was not my choice of movie! Being dragged to hell by some ghost fans, I gut up myself and go for it. And in d end, it wasn't that scary as what I've thought. Good try for giving me a heart attack, but u failed Freddy freak :) A [5/10]

Synopsis: Freddy a preschool farmer was burnt to death by the villagers for some bad act to the children. After the children turns to teenagers, they started to have this strange nightmare which eventually kills them one by one during their sleep! Where both Quentin and Nancy brought this imagined, Freddy out to the real world and kills him to end this awful nightmare!

Release Date: 13 May 2010
Language: English
Genre: Horror
Running Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Director: Samuel Bayer
Cast: Jackie Earle Haley, Kyle Gallner, Rooney Mara

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Trailer seems nice leh ~~~ Confusing outcome

Cheng Yee said...

Yiii... hong bou oh

Poon Siew said...

You're right. this song keep flashing in my mind too -.- annoying

Alisa said...

Craving for it since the first episode was so nice

Anonymous said...

Whomppp! Going for it later mid night show

Sharon88 said...

Wah! Looks scary

YY said...

Saw u today at MV

ICEMAN said...

Ey, don put so much expectation on it eh. It doesn't scares me

Freddy said...

I'mm ganna hunt you

Anonymous said...

Oh his face loos like pizza yiak

ICEMAN said...

LOL, eat d pizza den