Bird Park Lake Garden

It's been the most amazing weekend as Final Exams had juz passed! I'll confirm u guys out there that this 7 day of holidays will the the most exiting one for this yr! Well, day-1 was the loitering and photo shooting session at the "World Largest Net Covered Bird Park" @.@ (world largest??) located at Lake Garden. Joining me was a few betina idiotz!

Listened to an idiot who pointed me to the wrong direction and get lost somewhere around downtown. Despite jammed and lost around KL rushing hour, we made it there! Sigh of relieve. Tickets prices are reasonable for Malaysian but are choppingly expensive for AH-MOH. Rm 15 for Malaysian and RM 42 for AH-MOH! Despite the great price, there are still lotsa AH-MOH wondering around there! Shhh... (I curi curi took a few pixars of the AH-MOHS in there) Cool~~

Once in there, I took out my camera body and attached with a telephoto 70-300G lense! Outta my expectation, this place was totally much nicer than wut's drew in my mind. Oh gosh! I'm loving it... Different kinda birdie are found in there (Juz too much to describes one by one)! But my fav are the hawk, owl, and the parrots.

Making a conclusion that this place is really nice for photographers who don't have a model for them to take pics and it's amazing that those birdie are posing juz like a model! Double thumbs up added with a JOKER smile =)


~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

40 comments:

Daidi said...

Ui din gau! very nice pics eh.. hehe

Nikon World said...

Those pics are really nice! You've done it again. Great job

Hanif Mustapha said...

Cantik la bro! Memang pro

Amanda said...

har... Finally idiot got new post edi lur... Once post, post so nice de thing. make me wana go oso oh. u bad la, never ajak me go along. sui yan

ICEMAN said...

Wei sui poh! Long time never hear from u oso eh... Who knows where r u jek! always bz de lar

Amanda said...

I'm here la... KL lar, whr else woh? Den whr are u? KL, Sdk, Aussie, Thai, Taiwan, China?

ICEMAN said...

Kl lar! When did I go so many places?

Sharon88 said...

Very very very very super super nice! ^^

Amanda said...

U always fly here n there de lar... who know whr u are jek! wei master in strategy planning, u sure hv other event for this remaining days de hor. bring me along yah... don leave me

Oscar said...

Can take to win price lor

ICEMAN said...

Tis sat Gold Coast... wan mou? be my model

Amanda said...

I no money go so far lar... u sponsor me i sure go!

Cheng Yee said...

Yiii! hou leng oh... Send me send me

U going gold coast this sat?

Fionna said...

rich ppl always travel far far

Kimberly said...

those birds attack human or not?

ICEMAN said...

Amanda & Cheng Yee: Sepang Gold Coast oh

Fiona: Sepang Gold Coast lar

Kimberly: May b will attack u lol

Amanda said...

Ya lor! rich ppl

Cheng Yee said...

oic~ yr skill in photography really got a big improvement.

ICEMAN said...

Thx thx... when come back?

Amanda said...

how to go oh?

ICEMAN said...

Ui! sry ya. wrong info. I'm dreaming edi lol. this sat going Berjaya Hills

Amanda said...

Walau eh! sienz... I preparing to go beach liau de lor

Cheng Yee said...

No go back lor. Juz came back here only. Haha... Like tat also can gau coh jor

Viviene said...

Uber pics

ICEMAN said...

Ei, i got to off edi.. tired nitez everyone

Sharon88 said...

night~~ ^^

Amanda said...

G9 go dream lar u

Cheng Yee said...

Good nite piggy! sleep tight

Bintang Maju Sdn Bhd said...

Can participate in monthly wash-in already

Derek said...

Hey Tony, really nice photos. I believe you do have more, mind sharing?

Lawrence said...

haha! i went there before. those birds doesn't look any good there compared to the pics u took

Canon EOS Digital said...

agree there. nice pics

Jackson said...

Fabulous. cant imagine bird park is like this

Lowena said...

attractive enough to draw my attention

Jenny said...

Lovely ♥

Charmaine said...

KL got such nice places huh

Shin Asuka said...

Nicest ever seen

Weng Bros said...

Stuns my eyes

Yenson said...

Great sharpness

ICEMAN said...

Special thx to those who like d pics! I'm looking forward for this weekend to freeze some special moments there!