Challenged Broga Hill


Started my very last semester @ UCSI, I maximize this opportunity to go out with my frens before we all went to seek for our own future. Planned and challenged the Broga Hill early in the morning. We gathered at McD early 04:00 and reaching there around 05:15! Climbing up the hill at this time is not very promising as it was dark and the road were full of golf holes. But however, we don't hv any choice as my mission is to get a shot of the sunrise. I keep pushing them to climb faster as the sun is coming up. This is very very wrong as I used up all my gases and resulting an empty energy tank up there. Feeling so uneasy caz the lack of oxygen and exhausted. I rested for a while alone at the 1st peak. Challenged the 2nd peak not long after and setup the camera for the sunrise. WTH? No sunrise that morning. Cannot see a single round duck egg that morning. Shit man, walking down the hill is even more scarier. it was like rolling down the hill as my shoe was outta grip caz all those sand were stuck in between of the grip stripes. I walked myself up here because of nothing and rolled myself down there with cut and bruises. I told myself that this was the first and the very last time I challenge this damn thing. Anyhow, it was still an amazing trip caz I worked it out with all my frens. Cool~

After the challenge, we went to a nearby temple and wondered around. Then, breakfast at Semenyih is really nice. Chic mushroom noodle... I craved for more... =)

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

1 comments:

Darren Horward said...

Where is this place? Breathtaking