Highway to Fashion 2010 Mid Valley

U guys must be wondering or halfway jealous-ing why the hell I'm so free and enjoyable during the Final Exam period! Here is d secret behind it. No doubt I'm preparing for my Finals. But, if you're able to plan your time properly, you can have some fun too. Being overstressed at home facing all the paperworks are a real headache. Why don't plan your time properly? Study time is study, playing time is enjoying... Stimzzz


And this weekend, I went to participate in the "Highway to Fashion Show" held in Mid Valley. Lotza shirt manufacturers such as Elle, Levi's, PDI, Padini, P & CO, Carlo Rino and etc etc took part in bringing their newest fashion to the road. I prepared for my Finals in the morning, ending up going late for the fashion show. But luckily, I still got a chance to take some photos of Carlo Rino's new handbags, shoes, and accessories.
Getting a place on the photographers stage, I quickly setup the camera setting and to my horror, the lighting in the stage was so strong. It creates a deep shadow on the face of those models once they get in front of the stage. This was really bad even though tens of flashes are flashing towards them. It doesn't help much. Anyhow, here are some pixars taken.... Wheee~~
Good luck guys in your Final Exam!

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

23 comments:

Sharon88 said...

Ey! Nice eh... So lil photos only?

Canon EOS Digital said...

Nice shots despite affected by the lighting

Faizal said...

Nice Shotz

Max said...

Great photos

ICEMAN said...

Thx guys

Kwan Hong said...

U really free eh! Final exam still dare to hang around... and yet results of ur final are very good! Is this call pro?

ICEMAN said...

Good ur sss ar? Ngam ngam pass only leh

King Kong said...

I was there too! Great show and pics

Paragus said...

I love your pictures. are you a professional cameraman?

ICEMAN said...

Thx Para... I'm not a pro yet la... Juz a beginner

jinyii said...

i was actually there in mid valley.. but i din see u eh?

ICEMAN said...

Jinyii: Haha! Apa lu buat sini? Part time model ar?

Nikon World said...

Did u use a compact flash when taking those pics? It shd be able to reduce the flare and shadows

Mohd said...

I guna flash juga dapat flare dan shadow yang truk la bro! Memang btul ckp Iceman yg lighting depan stage tu terlampau

ICEMAN said...

Nope. I din use any flash

Cheng Yee said...

why u always can go fashion show one?

ICEMAN said...

Y i cannot always go fashion show leh?

Cheng Yee said...

i always wanted to see but everytime dun hv the chance to see :(

ICEMAN said...

Fashion show is for LELAKI to see de.. not for gals

Cheng Yee said...

Yr head! Dress and skirt is for gals to wear.. not for lelaki de :p

ICEMAN said...

Wah! A very good come back,
until i duno how to deng back.
ui, i wan slp jor, 2molo got final. nitez

Cheng Yee said...

I'm always d clever one... u final exam ya. Gd luck oh :p

ICEMAN said...

thx ya