Flying Chillies, The Gardens


I thought of rating "Flying Chillies" as one of my favourite dining restaurants yet until their food goes into my mouth. Haise, I overrated this restaurant. Miaow.... Nose being triggered by the nice aroma of the foods during window shopping at Garden, I decided to pay a visit to the restaurant as the outlook of the restaurant attracts me alot! For me, having tom-yum gung when dining in a Thai based restaurant is a must. But however, I'd a sore throat. So, I go for the pineapple fried rice with prawns!

I was cheated on this! From the menu, the "Pineapple fried rice with prawns" are to be served with the pineapple's (shell? skin? rangka?) wutever! It was served on a plate. Miaow... I was cheated by the menu. Even mamak stalls also serves them with the shell! Wut da heck? The first taste of it taste good, but taste after taste, it just became ordinary as it was too dry. Prawns are not fresh too! Yuckie!


My other partner sister ordered the "Bangkok favourite noodle in spicy soup with seafoods". Their noodles are specially made. This makes it a special one. But the taste of the soup is SOUR rather than SPICY!

Overall rating was only 6 outta 10! Other foods might taste better than this two! Not really my best of choice. ^.^

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

2 comments:

Grace Chia said...

Let's go again.

ICEMAN said...

Tis time see whether there is any pineapple rangka for me