Chinatown Classic Fashion Show (Mid Valley)

I was damn lucky today as I'm participating in the photography session for the event "Chinatown Classic Fashion Show" at Mid Valley Megamall. It was kinda nervous before the show starts as this is the first time I stood together with all the professional photographers on top of this pre-built photographer stage. Photographers are preparing their gears and taking sample photos for lighting test! I was quite embarassed to take out my gear at first because most of them were Canon Mark 3 and also Nikon D3 users. And mine was only the Sony a200! Anyhow, I bring up all my cat's bravery and stood high up on the stage with them! Those kinda feeling was unexplainable. Wow! Look at me! I'm a photographer. That feel was really unbearable. Those photographers were so nice to me too! One of them did teach me how to set the setting in order to have perfect quality of picture when taking event photos! Thx man! I did more than 700 shots for today! Broken record! Can't wait to attend another event! Let's share some of the photos I froze today!

For more photo's, please click on the Gallery Button!


~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~


6 comments:

TC said...

Gallery tak ada apa lagi pun? Not bad lo these pics. Hehehe. TechComm Camp pics better turn out as nice HAHAHA! :D

ICEMAN said...

Tengah Uploading le! Tech Comm Camp ar? Pics sucks! LOL

TC said...

HAHAHAHA, photographer problem hahaha! Don't forget bring the pics for me kkk. :P

ICEMAN said...

Dun wan eh! Too ugly edi!

TC said...

Cannot duwan eh hehehehe. Terima kasih (:

Anonymous said...

Some pixars are really nice and sharp. Good job there