Air Soft Rifle Malaysia

Getting a new air rifle for my FYP since d previous one GG edi!

Tony's XM177: Final Year Project
Jer Soon's UZI SMG: Killing birds & cats
Clara's AK47: Cool (Waiting 4 stock)

Unable to find d damn shop. Three of us were running here and there under the hot sun. We paid 60 cents to google the direction to [79 Tactical Store]!
Yes God Dang it! We found it! Sources from the net says that this shop do sells tactical air rifle. Sadly, they don't. They do only have army's gear!

Found two other shops [SuperCool Hobby] & [Toy Shop] in Sg Wang. Both of them do not sell any of these things! I was like giving up the mission of the day! All my hopes came alive when one of the seller said there is a shop named [SunComic] at level 2 which do have these toys! My eyes popped out as big as RAMBUTANS!

Woo Hoo [ROAR]! From the outside, I saw models of air rifle being displayed! Oh thank GOD! We found it! This shop sells anime comic books, anime DVD's, anime figure model, model kits and most importantly AIR RIFLES! There were lots of air rifle's model such as M16, MP5A5, AK7, G3A3, XM177, UZI SMG and etc. Prices of them ranges from RM 180 - RM 200 per piece! There will be new models coming in next March! Do hv a visit if you're interested.

Do not hv time? Visit their website: http://www.suncomic.com.my/

Finally! I've brought it home and tried it on human! Kaka!


~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

2 comments:

TC said...

Why is jer soon so short hahahahahaha!

ICEMAN said...

Those characters are found in Cartoon Network! Haha! Why my chin so long in d 1st pic?