Starting my first blog with an Alpha DSLR


Well, 1st of all, I would like to start say thousand thanks to my Si Fu (Yatz)! This is because this model of DSLR can is extinct in Malaysia. But this pro found it in shop at Pudu Plaza. Price=Reasonable, Quality =Towards perfection, Design = Cool....

I do not know how to use this camera at all. I'm a noobie! And once again thanks to my Si Fu who is a pro teacher who teaches me how to use all the setting and how to get the correct white balance, angle, ISO and many more. Hehe. Wasting your precious time on a noobie.

This is a picture of the body and my camera's house. Quality of the picture are a bit cacated due to the lousy camera on my phone.

~ ICEMAN ~

5 comments:

TC said...

Wah. You also start to blog ady. Why I cannot post comment as anonymous? What you do to ur settings? Force me to put my blog address here. Miaow. Go update more. Hahaha. Wei I wana steal ur camera on saturday. Bolehkah? :D

ICEMAN said...

I duno eh. May b this Sat not free le. Ask my Si Fu! If got pic to take, he sure free de. Haha!

Hoel said...

got cameraman for next event ^^

TC said...

I don't need you also nvm. I want your camera only. Haha. I go your house steal, your slowly busy your thing le. XD

ICEMAN said...

Ceh! U know how to use meh! Ey, take 1 pic hv to set alot of thing only can take de...