Orientation and Photoshooting Outside

Today a nice Saturday morning, me and my supervisor Kar Hau went to UCSI orientation to become as a "photographer" organized by ESA. Due to some problems, we went there late and the orientation has ended. LOL! Soli Tiffany d cat! But anyway, we did took some pic of it before everyone goes back.

Then, we went to 3U to enjoy our beef noodle lunch and went straight to Leisure Mall for a movie named "Final Destina tion 4". It wasn't really an exciting movie. Because I watched FD 1,2,3 edy. It was more or less the same as the previous chapters. For me, 2/5 is all I could gv.

Besides that, I took some art picture of an "ORANGE" doll hanging on Tiff's car. Haha. I wonder why there is so many ppl interested in DSLR nowadays??? Tiff is intersted and planning to buy one edy. Then, Kar Hau called me when I reached home. Asking me to find a model for him oso.... Issit they impressed by me? Haha!

Cut d crap. Show u all d ORANGE

My leng zai supervisor Kar Hau! He requested me to enlarge his pic so that everyone can enjoy...

An oversea student requested to take photo with me... I wonder why so many ppl wana take photo with me ar? I'm superstar meh? Lol. Yes I am.

~ ICEMAN ~

0 comments: