Kam Lun Tai by FOREVER


I bought a set of KLT moon cakes from Wong CC (Or shall I call you Wong CY?) last week. This set of moon cakes is so special because you will not find it sold outside at retail store. It is only found at FOREVER who is the sole distributor of it. It came along with four different stainless steel painted case engraved with a Phoenix (Not Tan Hui Fung ok!) on both the cover and the side of the case. Well, I haven't try them out. So, no comment from me yet. But just the stunning looks of it makes my saliva drops. Well, I think there will be more post on moon cakes further on. Because I'm now hunting for special limited Ice Skinned Moon Cakes around Malaysia. Hehe...

Wong CC { This post is specially made for Wong CC }
(Don't forget my commissions ya!)

2 comments:

Grace Chia said...

Ok. Since you beg me for a comment. So here it goes. Nice photos. Especially the colours. Blend so well. But btw ah, it is sole dstributor and not soul pls. Where to find the soul ah?

ICEMAN said...

My god!