Derriere Le Masque Party Night


Jason and I attended the "Derriere Le Masque Party Night" where the beauty of the ladies' lay behind the flashy mask. Ladies are on beautiful dresses and mens in their tuxedos... except both of us in jeans and a polo-T! Wut to do? Photographers...

Anyway, we did met a few lovely gal... Ehem ehem! Most important, I get to learn the setting of the flash in dark events like this. Thx Jason. Gettin the setting to achieve low noise with high shutter speed pics is a must! I burnt 8 pieces of batteries after this event - cool~

To be honest, I'm kinda satisfied with this sets of pics in a low end camera... Covering the whole event and finally achieve something I want is satisfying. Hope that I can get more of this stuff after I jump ship! :p
Congratz Neo! 2010 winner...

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

1 comments:

Desmond said...

What events is this? so many chicks one?/?