Mizz Nina Featuring Colby O' Donnis


A big HI to all of you out there! Really sorry for the long un-updated post... I was damn freaking busy preparing my thesis report and final exams, and yet they are still on my schedule! Anyhow, the album launching of Mizz Nina is one of my won't miss event. History has been made as I made my very first appearance at ZOUK Club KL.

Featuring the great Colby O' Donnis, both of them made the floors scream and cheers for their live performance. As I busy bursting the photos f both of them. Under low lighting and without a live view function on my camera itself, this makes it a bit tough! Besides, the bouncer disallow us to move to the front of the stage. Thus, both me and my fren stood at the side of the stage.

It was a fun! Super great to enjoy the live performance from them! Encore encore encore... and Colby performs another of his hitz! One word "Great"!

~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice picsss

Khairul said...

Bang! U ada pergi ke? Tak jumpa u kat sana pun??

Kenneth said...

Awesomezzz

Jennifer said...

Owh! I missed this... when was this again?

Lowena said...

Ur photos improved adi wor... congrat! Hoping to see more stunning pics from u

Vincy said...

1st time to club?? u sure or not o?

Benjamin said...

Rocking hot

ICEMAN said...

Vincy: I still virgin one eh... XD

Ericca said...

Owh... how i wish i was there too