Travelocity to SDK

Morning all bloggers & followers! Would like to apologize for not blogging for past few weeks. Sorry to say that I gotta clear all the task hold back piled on my desk. Cool that I've a free Saturday morning blogging this stuffs. As promised for the last few post, I will be travelling. And here it comes, "Sandakan" it is!


The long awaited days has come. We checked-in for the flight few days before through the net. This is always applied to me as I'm the lazy pig who doesn't queue up in front of the check in counter. Yackz! Took the shuttle bus to the airport and noticed that our flight has been delayed for 30 damn long minutes. Wut da park??


While boarded the plane, I quickly took the side mirror seat! Sry Xiau Hong Hong, I knew that was supposed to be ur seat! Quickly attach a lense to my camera and start shooting the landscape around the airport. I was amazed by the sun light while on board. The flare created by the plastic mirror perfects everything! Journey on the plane was quite smooth until it reaches back to Sandakan where we met the Blackberry STORM! Again, I kept complaining to my frens beside me WAT DA PARK!!!!! We were strangle on top of the plane for more than 4 hours... I could have landed in Western Aussie edi....
Daddy & mommy brought us to have breakfast near the shore... I've not been there since I stay here for 21 long years. The scenery there is breathtaking! Could not stop my camera's shutter! We'd visited the Proboscis Sanctuary, Crocs farm, Rainforest Discovery Center, Bai Lin, and some great places... Here are some shots from me... Interested to know where it is? PM me lar... Too much to explain ova here!


~ a.k.a ICEMAN ~

5 comments:

Christine said...

Air Asia X to SDK?

ICEMAN said...

Lol... Fake one

Doris said...

U hc such great pictures

Canon EOS Digital said...

Very good photos... make good use of your camera

ICEMAN said...

Hi Anyseo!

Thx for your compliment~ XD