~ H@ppY HA110W3eN! ~

It's October 31st again! Halloween has arrived to this town with the theme of "Black & Orange"! Restaurant, shops, malls, are all decorated in different styles to please with this atmosphere! So, what costumes will you choose for this year's Halloween? Vampire, mummies, pumpkin's head, undertaker or etc? Do think for a special one because this day only happens once a year!

The Joker's smile!

Lightning at Ikano

Scarlet Pub!

I celebrated this special day by joining all my friends at Ikano (The curve)! The atmosphere there is freaking me out! Shops & restaurants are decorated in a spooky way! Watching all those people walking around with their own costumes and make-ups! I keep on asking myself. "Am I in the hell?" Well, hell is not that bad overall! Haha! I was quite amazed with the atmosphere and enjoying myself over there!

Tony Roma's full of blood!

Get spooky Boys & Gals!

Even our greatest King of Pop "MJ"is out here tonight with us to perform his best Thriller song limited edition! Great man, even-though he left this world, but his spirit still here with us! Haha!

See carefully on the bottom of his leg! Tat was his coffin


~ ICEMAN ~



0 comments: